Monday, January 12, 2015

Crochet Braids: 6 Easy Hairstyles!

You guys know how obsessed I am with crochet braids, and I think it is an amazing protective style. Not only is it a good option for protecting you own hair, it is also very versatile! I am going to show you six easy hairstyles that you could recreate with your crochet braids, but first a little information about the hair. The hair I have in is the Bobbi Boss Afro Twists in the color 1. This hair is a little difficult to find online but you can sometimes find it on sale on Amazon or E-bay! I hope you guys don't mind the lack of Menswear Monday features. Don't forget to Subscribe my YouTube channel! Enjoy the post! 

P.S. Follow me!
InstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin’, and Google+


1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful dear!
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...