Friday, January 9, 2015

Leather + Denim + Plaid

I am finally putting up my first outfit post for 2015! It has been pretty cold here in Nashville, so I bundled up for today's shoot. I love how the sleeves of this jacket are a leather like material. The contrast is amazing, and it's something different. Then I paired it with a plaid shirt, that I thrifted for only $2! We are a week and a half into the new year, and it's been going great for me so far. My class schedule this semester is awesome because I have no classes on Mondays and Fridays, which means more time to blog and do YouTube videos. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel because there is going to be more content on there this year. I hope you have a fantastic day. Enjoy the post!

P.S Follow me! 
InstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin’, and Google+











Jacket/Rue21
Shirt/Thrifted
Pants/Ross
Boots/Old Navy
Purse/Ross
Scarf/Walmart
Gloves/H&M

2 comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...