Wednesday, January 14, 2015

$5 Dress!

This dress was only $5 at Ross, and I couldn't wait to get it on the blog. I like little dresses like this because you can style them different ways, and wear them throughout the year. I also like that it was so inexpensive. I hope you all are having a great week. We're halfway to the weekend.
Enjoy the post! 

P.S. Check out my last YouTube video !
&
Follow me! :)
InstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin’, and Google+










Dress/Ross
Jacket/Rue21
Scarf/Walmart
Tights/Kohl's
Boots/Old Navy
Bag/Rue21

4 comments:

  1. So simple and chic! That dress is soooooo cute and at $5 it's more than worth it!

    -Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross has some of the cutest finds for such low prices! The dress looks great on you and I am loving the scarf with it!!

    http://teoshahoward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous as always! I love how you layer!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new video! TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...