Friday, January 16, 2015

Black and Grey Layers

Whenever I have no idea what to wear I choose a simple color palette, and just layer my favorite pieces. This blazer and cardigan are both thrift gold, and items that i use pretty regularly. You can see how I styled the cardigan in the past here! It's the end of the week, and I hope you had a great one. Also don't forget to check out my recent YouTube videos. Enjoy the post! 

P.S Follow me!










Blazer/Thrifted
Cardigan/Thrifted
Tank/Old Navy
Jeans/Old Navy
Boots/Famous Footwear
Scarf/Walmart
Purse/Ross

3 comments:

  1. I love love this look. Very simple and chic. Great use of grey and black. Amazing thrift finds as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great chic outfit! Love the gray under the black!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new video! TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...