Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Menswear Monday: Cool tones

I know it's Tuesday, but I didn't like how our original Menswear Monday post turned out, so we re-shot it today. The main attraction of this outfit is the maroon sweater. I think it compliments the cool tones of the overall look very well. Brandon loves black, white and gray, but adding these little pops of color bring variety to his outfits. Incorporating pops of color is one of my favorite style tips for both men and women. It can help you slowly become more comfortable with color, and changes things up a bit. What's one of your favorite style tips? Enjoy the post!

P.S. Follow me
  Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+












Blazer/H&M
Sweater/Old Navy
Button-up/T.J. Maxx
Pants/Gap
Tie/T.J. Maxx
Shoes/Chaps 

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Very well dressed!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great outfit! I love the pop of maroon!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...