Friday, November 28, 2014

Sweater Weather

I was freezing in this photo shoot, but whatever it takes for the blog lol. Its been cold for awhile here in Nashville, and I have been loving wearing all of my sweaters lately. Most of my sweaters are actually thrifted, like the one I'm wearing today. You can see how I styled it last year here! My style as changed quite a bit over the last couple years, so don't laugh too hard. I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am thankful for all of you and your support. It keeps me motivated to still blog, even though there is so much going on right now.
As always, enjoy the the post! 

P.S. Follow me









Vest/Thrifted
Sweater/Thrifted
Jeans/Old Navy
Boots/10DollarMall
Scarf/H&M [Old]

7 comments:

  1. That scarf is adorable and those shoes look fabulous and comfy! And we all have had our "do it for the blog" moments. :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some gorgeous pictures! Love the outfit! :)

    Adaora
    http://theblogofanartiste.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww babe you do look cold haha but you are rocking it girl! You still look pretty! Love the hair and the pop of color with the lips!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit is very cute love the vest and scarf
    Dee
    urbansoigne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vest goes so well with this outfit!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...