Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Quick OOTD: Polka Dot Vest

I am so proud of this vest because it is my first actual purchase from Gap. I have plenty of things from the brand but they are all thrifted. I went to the mall a couple weeks ago and this vest was on sale for $19.99 (originally $69.99)! Needless to say that I am very happy with this purchase. I hope you are all having a great week. Enjoy the post! :)

P.S Follow me!












Vest/Old Navy
Sweater/Forever21
Jeans/Ross
Boots/Charlotte Russe
Scarf/Walmart
Bag/Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That polka dot vest is so cute!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vest with the white scarf, perfect contrast! Soo pretty Dom!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...