Monday, October 27, 2014

Menswear Monday: Black Out

I am so excited for future Menswear Monday post. I did a little shopping for my main man, and I can't wait to start putting more mature looks together in the upcoming Fall and Winter months. But, in the mean time I have a super simple outfit for you guys. We decided to do an all black look today. Black is a great shade to have in your wardrobe, and a black V-neck is even better. 
I hope you guys enjoy this Menswear Monday look! 

P.S Follow Me 















V-Neck/Old Navy
Jeans/Old Navy
Shoes/Converse
Watch/Gift [Kenneth Cole]

1 comment:

  1. The black on black look is timeless! Nice job! Looking forward to your other menswear mondays! :)

    love, Karina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...