Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Crystal Clear

It was so pretty on the day we took the photos. I actually got to campus early, and decided to do a shoot before class. The sky was gorgeous and the campus was quiet. It put me in a good mood for the day. I love crystal clear and calm sky, its very peaceful to me. I also registered for classes next semester, and my schedule looks awesome so far. I am ready to finish this school year, so I can have more time to focus on my blog. I love blogging, and I hope I never stop. I hope that you have had a great start to your week, and enjoy the post! 

P.S. Follow Me!
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+  













Jacket/Thrifted
Tank/Rue21
Skirt/Thrifted
Heels/Ross
Scarf/Walmart

3 comments:

  1. Your face is absolutely stunning and I love your hair! I need to try that hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/10/tartan.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit, you look so preppy and chic!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...