Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Quick OOTD: Horizontal

If you guys watched this haul video, then you have seen this shirt before. This is what I call on of my "thrift treasures". I love this shirt. It's easy and fun. I threw it over a summertime dress that I wore here. I just  added some tights and stockings to make it more fall appropriate. You will be seeing more of this piece in the future for sure. I hope you are having a great Tuesday! 
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S Follow me!
  Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+







Top/Thrifted
Dress/Thrifted [Xhilaration]
Boots/Old Navy
Bag/Old Navy

3 comments:

  1. This is such a versatile piece, I need to go thrifting again like asap! :)

    Love, Karina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit.

    http://www.icelaw.me/2014/10/different.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of an outfit off pretty little liars!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...