Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thrift Junkie

As you all know, I love to thrift. I hadn't realized how much until I went through my closet this past weekend (I am changing out my summer wardrobe for my fall/winter wardrobe, and reorganizing). To my surprise pretty much everything I put in my "keep" pile was thrifted lol.
The outfit for today's post has two items that I've thrifted, and have worn before. I hadn't had a chance to do an OOTD with these shorts yet though, so I am excited that I finally got one up.
I hope your week is going better than mine so far.
Enjoy the post! :)


P.S Don't forget to follow and share! :)
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+











 Shirt/ Ross
Vest/ Thrifted
Shorts/ Thrifted
Sandals/ Steve Madden [Famous Footwear]
Bag/ Rue21
Bracelet/ Rue21
Watch/ Target

4 comments:

  1. You do a great job of putting the thrifted pieces together. I love the shorts, the pattern is amazing and I love the fact that it looks like a skirt.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your blog is so beautiful! I love your style and your hair =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in this outfit. I love you hair!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair so much <3 Great color! Rad shorts, too! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...