Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Falling

I am already falling for Fall. I couldn't wait any longer to wear this vest that I thrifted for only $0.99! I am so in love with this piece. Perfect for the upcoming season. This outfit is definitely fall ready. Olive green, cheetah print, and red lips is a perfect Autumn combo. I hope you guys like it.
 Enjoy the post! :)

P.S Don't forget to follow and share! :)

Vest/ Chico's Platinum [Thrifted]
V-Neck/ Forever21
Jeans/ Old Navy
Hat/ Target [Thrifted]
Purse/ Ross
Sandals/ Steve Madden [Famous Footwear]

4 comments:

  1. Your vest is lovely, such a great thrift find and you styled it well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. 99 cents? No way! Such a great find for fall.

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    P.S. My blog turned 1 today so I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton clutch. Be sure to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute vest and what a great find! Love the bag as well :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look says "beauty and brains"...love it!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...