Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Color Block

Do you remember the color block trend? I feel like its been neglected lately, so I decided to do a color block look for the fall. Its so hard to have a fall mindset when its 86 degrees outside. Needless to say, I was burning up in this button up. But I was cute, so it's all good lol. I hope you all have been well this past month. There will definitely be more posts next month. Thanks for all the support guys!
Enjoy the post! :) 

P.S Follow me! 














Top/Thrifted  [Banana Republic]
Skirt/Thrifted  [Grane]
Heels/Moddeals 
Watch/Target
Earrings/Forever21
Bag/Old Navy 

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, I love the skirt!

    xo, Kina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of colours. I love your pleated skirt.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. You always leave the nicest comments.

      Delete
  3. Love this look!! :)

    Xo
    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG love the colors match up :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...