Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Winning

Whenever I find a good deal I feel like I've won something. These heels were $5 at +rue21 and I was elated. This style of shoe (minimalistic strappy heel) has been on trend for quite sometime, and I finally got my own pair. Since it is still rather hot where I live, I may be able to wear these for another month. Then I'll store them until next year. I hope your week is going great so far!
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S Don't forget to follow
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+

















Jacket/Rue21
Tank/Rue21
Capri's/Thrifted
Heels/Rue21
Necklace/Forever21
Sunglasses/Target

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing bargain on those gorgeous heels. I adore this outfit and those pants are simply amazing.

    PrincessAudu

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love this whole look, i love the pants as well! so great that they are thrifted and you styled them perfectly with the heels!!

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pants are so cute! They look very comfy.
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I absolutely love your blog and your hair looks AMAZING !!
    Blossom xx
    www.cestlabellefleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me about them pants did you take them in did they come like that?

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...