Monday, August 18, 2014

Baby Blue

When I saw these shorts guys, I had to have them. My Goodwill trips have been amazing lately. It honestly makes me want to thrift more and shop at other stores less lol. These shorts are the perfect color and length. I can't wait to style these again in the future. How would you wear baby blue shorts? I'd loved to know.
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S Follow me :)
  Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+







V-Neck/Target
Shorts/Thrifted; Dockers
Heels/jserene.com
Shades/Target

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about wanting to thrift more. I've started shopping almost exclusively at thrift stores for clothes and occasionally buying things elsewhere if I have a gift card. Those shorts are so perfect for you. And your hair! What dye did you use because I want that hair.

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing thrift find, I love the shorts and your styling with the leopard print heels; I need to thrift more often.You new hair looks stunning by the way.

    PrincessAudu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, simple yet chic and great heels as well!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    New post is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are very cute. Adds a nice touch to any outfit!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...