Friday, August 22, 2014

College Girl

This is my ideal class outfit. Cute, casual, and simple. Layering simple pieces like the tee shirt and vest I have on is super easy to do, even when you're in a rush. All this outfit really is is some of my favorite basics all thrown into an outfit. That is why I highly recommend purchasing some wardrobe staples for yourself. Flats, tee-shirts, jeans etc. can go along way without trying too hard. Here's to the completion of my first week of my junior year, and the beginning of the weekend.
Enjoy the post! :) 

P.S Don't forget to follow :) 







Tee-Shirt/Old Navy
Vest/Rue21
Jeans/Old Navy
Bag/Old Navy
Flats/Target
Watch/Target

2 comments:

  1. great school look! so casual yet cute!

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like your ready for fall! Cute vest.
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...