Monday, August 11, 2014

MeJeanne Couture

With a new school year ahead of us (well those of us in school) I thought it would be fun to do some back to school posts. I bet you're wondering what evening gowns would have to do with back to school, but for high school students and college students, its actually pretty important. With junior prom, senior, and balls to attend, finding the perfect gown should be something to plan for in advance. +MeJeanne Couture  by Christelle, offers custom made gowns for all special occasions. She even designs wedding gowns. I was given the opportunity of donning one of her custom designs for this shoot. Its so pretty, and definitely made me feel like a princess. If you guys are interested in contacting her for your special gown, you can email info@mejeannecouture.com, or message her on Google+. I hope you all found this helpful. Thank you for reading. Enjoy the post!

P.S Keep up with me on my social media sites :)
  Intsagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+





Shoes/DSW
Jewlery/Old Navy

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, I love this!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress. You look like a princess and I love the cut-out part at your back.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...