Friday, August 1, 2014

Countdown

I totally fell off of my blog schedule during July, and I'm sorry for the inconsistency. Hopefully August is a better month. I mean it has to be because its my birthday month! It is 15 days til my birthday, and the countdown is on. I will be 21 this year, and I am very excited. Anyways, I just wanted to put up a quick post before the clock struck midnight. I hope you all have been well, and be on the lookout for more posts this month. If you guys want back-to-school related post, let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for reading.
 Enjoy the post! :) 

P.S Be sure to follow me, so we can keep in touch :) 
Intsagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, Google+













Jacket/Thrifted
Blouse/Thrifted
Skirt/Thrifted
Shoes/Moddeals
Watch/Target 

9 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning! I love this skirt on you, it is so pretty!

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for August birthdays! Today is my mom's birthday. Love this look! The floral skirt is so summer!

    http://thelimegreenflamingo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute skirt, I cant believe your turning 21!

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your friend takes amazing pictures! Wish I had a photographer friend, haha!
    :)
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style and love your blog! Kisses
    http://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty skirt, loving the colors and your flats are the cutest thing ever!
    :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    New post is up check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit, its super feminine. The flats are a fun addition to the look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic skirt! Love the denim jacket <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that maxi skirt! And it's okay. I know I will be getting off schedule in August and September :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...