Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Señorita

This dress gave me Spanish vibes with the ruffles and off the shoulder style. I think this dress is the perfect modest, but sexy dress. The shoulder action is definitely sexy, but the length is right above the knee, which doesn't reveal too much. I found this dress at my local Goodwill for $4. I have been thrifting a lot this summer, but haven't had time to do posts/videos about my finds. I think soon I will do a post showcasing my favorite finds. I do love shopping at regular retailers, but I love the hunt of thrift shopping. I always leave feeling like I found a piece of treasure. I hope you guys are having a great week so far. 
Thanks for reading, and enjoy the post!

P.S Follow me on IntsagramTwitterPinterest, Bloglovin’ and Google+ to keep with me! :) 












Dress/Thrifted (Brand: Anna)
Belt/Thrifted
Sandals/Rue21
Clutch/Gift
Watch/Target
Bracelets/Rue21
Earrings/Rue21

7 comments:

  1. Your lipstick & the color of this dress looks great on your skin tone!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belt you paired with the dress. This is such a nice color on you! I love thrift store finds. I've also been thrifting a good bit this summer, and I need to stop really. I'm running out of room in my closet!

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange looks stunning on you! UGH, how in the world do you thrift that, total score!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing girl. I so love ur dress.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you bought this for such an awesome deal! The color and one shoulder detail look gorgeous on you. I love how you paired the dress with a pop of blue from your clutch!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that color looks very good on you the dress is just perfect

    http://styleofzion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...