Friday, July 18, 2014

Blue & Pink Paradise

This summer tropical prints have been on trend, and its one trend that I have indulged in plenty of times this summer. I am already a lover of floral print, and tropical prints are the same thing but on a larger scale. I found these shorts at my local Goodwill for $2.50. They are a size large but that have a drawstring, which is pretty much the only reason why I can fit them. I like the loose and relaxed fit. It gives the shorts even more of an island vibe. The shirt I am wearing I found on sale for a $1. The perfect price because this shirt is a dollar worth of fabric lol. Its very sheer and lightweight, which was perfect because it was really hot the day we took these shots (95 degrees). My wedges are amazing. They resemble a pair of Steve Madden wedges that were in season a couple years back, but I got these for only $3.50. So, I think my grand total (minus accessories) is $7! What can I say I'm cheap lol. I don't always intend for it to happen that way but I guess my frugalness (totally made up word) won't allow for anything else. I'm very pleased with the way this outfit turned out.

Usually I only post three times a week, but there will be an extra post this weekend. I am very excited to share it with you all! Plus, I may be picking up frequency of posts here soon, due to the fact that my internship is over next Friday. Can you believe it? These 8 weeks have flown by. So much is going on for me right now. Today is my baby sister Vanessa's birthday. She is 13 years old, and I cannot believe it. My boyfriends birthday is tomorrow, and mine is in a few weeks. Let me know down below if you're a summer baby because summer babies are the best! If you read this whole thing I truly appreciate it. I like to use my blog not only to document my style, but my life. I hope you guys have had a great week. As always, enjoy the post! :) 












Shirt/Love Culture
Shorts/Thrifted
Weges/Payless
Earrings/Forever21
Necklace/Forever21
Watch/Target

10 comments:

  1. Love your shorts, wow what a bargain on this outfit.Congrats on finishing your internship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love patterns like this! They are adorable! Perfect for summer.
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look. I love a great thrift store find. I know how you feel about the summer breezing by. I have to have audition material for when I go back to school in a month and I haven't even started to look!

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you are always dressing for less and you look so cute doing, i love this outfit very cute but casual!

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirts is beautiful, and your blog is great too, your photographer does an excellent Job and before i forget you look beautiful too.

    new posts

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/07/colourful.html

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/07/sunflower-blogger-award-x-wtmr-award-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you found the shorts for such an awesome deal! I feel like you could find a pair just like them for $30 elsewhere. They're so cute for the summer especially! I love how you paired them with a bright pink top to really make a statement!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, thank you so much on the college advice. I'm only a freshman and the stress is killing me but I'll definitely bug the financial aid office haha! You always look so cute in all of your post, I've been loving loose flowy shorts, these blue ones look so cute on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful use of color! Love this! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...