Friday, August 15, 2014

Hippie

This tunic and shades were totally giving me 70's vibes. I have styled this top before here. Similar concept, but with different elements. I can see my self wearing this tunic again with my leather jacket, black skinnies, and booties. Fall fashion has been on my mind since July lol. I can't wait to pull out all of my sweaters and boots. I even have a Pinterest board with some of my fall fashion inspiration already. I really can't wait. 
In other news, my birthday is tomorrow! Happy Early 21st to me! lol. I will be doing a birthday post on Sunday instead of on my birthday. Plus my junior year of college starts on the 18th; Monday. This summer flew by, but then again: time flies when you're having fun. 
Enjoy the post guys! :) 








Tunic/Forever21 
Jeans/Old Navy
Sandals/JSerene.com
Wacth & Sunglasses/Target

3 comments:

  1. I love this lipstick color! What is it?
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday and good luck in uni. Love the colour and pattern of your tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! The sandal pattern slightly matches the shoulder details on the tunic.

    www.colormelimitlessly.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...