Monday, June 16, 2014

Towering Rose






















This outfit combines two of  my favorite things for summer: floral and rompers. Rompers are so easy just like dresses. Its an instant outfit, and they are perfect for lazy days. I'm all about looking glam on a budget, and with little to no effort. I found this romper at Forever21.com for $13.80, which I think is a great price, but be forewarned, its not the best quality. Sometimes you find cheap stuff that's well made and sometimes you don't (at Forever21). I paired this with my wedges that I bought at Ross last month to complete this outfit. I basically only wore them for the shoot and then swapped them for my black sandals lol. I was going shopping and I wanted to be super comfortable. I hope that the start of your week is going great! I always look forward to +Karina Casillas posts on Mondays. There's always a positive note to get your day going. You can check out her blog here. Thanks for reading and enjoy the post! :)

Romper/Forever21
Wedges/Ross
Purse/Ross
Earrings/Forever21

P.S
Follow Me on Pinterest  

6 comments:

  1. Cute romper, love the halter cut and floral print. Lol I do that too, I wear heels for some posts then swap to flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dress.

    http://houseofadelaide.blogspot.co.uk//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable romper! Love the print <3 Great wedges!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love this outfit! You are always giving face girl, I LOVE IT! And thank you for the shout out, it's always a nice surprise! :D I'm glad the positive vibes get you going!

    love always,
    Karina

    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this romper! Wish I would've gotten it when I saw it! So cute and the wedges are to die for!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowery as summery as the season.
    www.freedomwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...