Friday, June 13, 2014

Half Tucked














If you haven't checked out my last post you can click here! When I was rearranging my clothes on to the closet organizer, I rediscovered this gem. I found this shirt at a thrift store when I was a junior in high school, and wore it all the time when I first bought it. Theses days not so much. So I wanted to get reacquainted with it, and style it for a date night with the boyfriend. I love how this outfit turned out. I felt super chic and glam in this super simple outfit. Sometimes the best outfits are simple. I hope you had a great week and have an awesome weekend. See you guys on Monday, and enjoy the post! :) 

8 comments:

  1. I also love how chic and simple this look is and the red lip is perfect for a pop of colour.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect classy outfit. Love you're hair :)
    New post is up :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/06/red-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic , just my kind of outfit .Simple yet stylish. Lovely pictures.

    StyleandBeautyLounge

    ...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely stunning! you're right, sometimes the best outfits are the most simple!

    love always,
    Karina

    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice shirt and I like how you combined it with the rest of the outfit. Looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful casual style! I love your hair <3 *^_^*

    - Anna

    http://www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...