Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Closet/Office Sneak Peak

The other day, my boyfriend and I went to Walmart for a closet organizer. The apartment I live in has no closet space, and I needed something that was going to maximize what was there. I was doing a lot of shopping around online and in stores and everything was out of my price range. So, I decided to just go and see if there was something that could possibly work for under $100. We found this Mainstays closet organizer, and thought it would work perfectly, but had no idea how perfectly it would turn out. When we got home and started assembling it, we realized the closet was to small for the organizer. I was instantly bummed and thought we would have to return it, but my boyfriend came up with a great idea. We decided to just assemble the organizer and put it in the spare room, and just see how it turned out. Basically, the result is my new closet/office. I am super excited. I never thought that I would have a space like this yet, and was planning on making a space of my own in a couple years (when I move). I am so in love with how everything turned out. Its much easier having my clothes and shoes on display instead of hidden away because I can see everything. I am not digging through a small closet, instead getting dressed will be much for fun. I will be doing a tour of the whole room in detail when I get some finishing touches. I hope you guys are having a good week so far. Enjoy the post! :)










P.S. Follow me on Instagram! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your set up, very innovative, I would like something similar to this.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of getting a foldable closet type thing as well, looks good!

    love always,
    Karina

    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and need sometghing like this, will definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! If only I had as much room as you.
    Great diy though.
    www.freedomwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...