Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Internship Attire: Casual Day


For those of you who read my blog regularly you know that I have a summer internship. It would be cool if it was fashion/style related, but my major is Psychology/Spanish. I have the intentions of being a bilingual speech language pathologist, and a fashion internship wouldn't really help with that lol. So for the summer I have a research internship. Even though no one really sees me, I still want to be cute. The thing is I see that a lot of people have a hard time deciding whats appropriate in this type of setting. So I made a little guide for you guys with four easy tips. I hope you guys find it helpful. I showcased some inexpensive items as always. One of the major ones being the lightweight cardigan that I am wearing. It was only 99 cents! I bought it at Goodwill on $0.99 Sunday, and I love it. Its originally from H&M.
Today is going to be a long day for me I have my internship in the morning and my regular job at night. Excuse the tired look on my face lol. I am very tired, but more thankful for all the opportunities. 
Happy Hump Day lol. Enjoy the post! :) 












Cardigan/Thrifted
Tank/Old Navy
Jeans/Old Navy
Sandals/Old Navy
Necklace/Rue21 (Only $4!)
Bag/Ross

7 comments:

  1. Luv it as always luv. Get Sum rest too. U werkin too Hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do need rest lol. I will get some soon. Take care :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute, great price on the cardigan. Lol yeah a fashion internship will really help your Psychology/Spanish major.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I can't believe that cardigan was only .99! What a steal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tips! the necklace is super cute!!

    love always,
    Karina

    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you look fabulous..love the way you styled it! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha amazing. .. casually stylish.
    I do hope you enjoying your internship which I would find extremely difficult as it summer but kudos to you dear.
    www.freedomwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...