Friday, June 27, 2014

Floral Dream




This week has been extremely long for me, and its not over yet. My one complete off day is Sunday, and I can't wait. I usually work two jobs in the summer, but for whatever reason its been a little tougher this time around. I appreciate all the kind words and support from you guys though. It really does make my day, and makes me feel like my blog matters. Keep following my social media links, so we can interact on Twitter, Facebook, etc. All of buttons are on the right side of my blog. Thank you so much for reading. Happy Friday and enjoy the post! :)














Dress/Old Navy (On sale for $13.98)
Jacket/Thrifted ($2.50)
Sandals/Old Navy ($24.94)
Bag/Ross ($11.99)
Necklace/Forever21 ($5.80)
Watch/Target ($10.99)

Outfit Total: $67.70!

4 comments:

  1. I love this maxi dress! It's so cute. I hope you can keep your cool under the pressure of two jobs. I wish you the best!

    theatricalitybymariah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the maxi dress looks great on you! I'm glad the week is almost over for you so you can relax! enjoy your sunday girl!

    love always,
    Karina

    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit post. Wish you all the best with your jobs! I completely understand how stressful it can be.

    Amber Watson,xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! You look great <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...