Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Style Feature: Shamie of Colour Me In

I have been wanting to do more style and fashion features ever since I had the opportunity of doing one for Anna of Melodic, Thrifty, and Chic. You can check out that post here. So, I have been pondering for sometime doing weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly features on my blog. It would depend upon how many bloggers out there would liked to be featured and if I feel my readers would benefit from your blog. In any case if you are interested, you can send me an email at: dominiquejazell@gmail.com.

For today's Sunday Style Feature, I want to introduce you all to Shamie of Colour Me In. I asked her to answer a few questions for me, so we could all learn a little more about her and her blog.

What is your blog about?

Colour Me In is a personal style blog all about my everyday wardrobe. I sometimes dabble in the world of beauty or celebrate individuals with styles that inspire me. I see my blog as a sort of fashion retreat; my little slice of the internet.













What is your favorite trend this summer?


I am absolutely obsessed with pastels this summer! Pastel colours have always been a big spring trend contender, but this year it's so refreshing to see them during summer. I'm also loving the all-white look for summer. It's so simple and chic, and incredibly summer appropriate!



What inspires you to blog?


Other blogs! I follow some amazing blogs, and they definitely encourage me to try and better my own and inspire me with interesting styles and ideas. Also, I love being creative, so blogging is a fantastic outlet for me! During everyday life, I tend to draw inspiration from everything and everyone around me, which in a way, I share with my readers.





What's your favorite blogger tip?


This is difficult! Hmm, I would say... stay true to yourself. There is a lot of pressure in the 'blogsphere' to conform to a certain style, gain thousands of followers and write about certain things. I think it's important to remember why you started blogging - for the enjoyment, right? After all, it's your blog, so you post whatever you feel!



5.) Anything else you would like to add?


Maybe one more blogger tip, which I wish I'd been given when I first started! Interaction with other bloggers and like-minded people definitely maximizes the blogging enjoyment! For too long I was too shy to speak to other bloggers, or even tell anybody about my own blog, but as soon as I became less self-conscious and more communicative, I enjoyed it so much more!

You can follow me on:

7 comments:

  1. Such cute style! I would love to be featured!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute styles. More teens need to dress like you :)
    makeupandskincarereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Glad I started my blog. I post what inspires me and what I think others will like.
    www.carolinanaturalgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog! Nice post :) I really like your pictures!

    Check out my latest post and let me know what you think.

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this feature. I will definitely be checking her out! I can't wait to see more :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thus chic is spectacular! Her style is off the hook ~That Chic Michelle~
    www.thatblackchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so rad sauce! Love her! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...