Monday, November 16, 2015

Menswear Monday: Reflection

Menswear Mondays are back! Who's excited!? I really enjoyed doing these posts because it added another dimension to my own style. Your partner is a reflection of you, and when they look and feel their best, it manifests in both individuals. We wanted to do just a quick post with some familiar pieces to start things off. I hope you are well, and enjoy the post!

P.S. Follow me!

Menswear Monday, Dominiqu Jazell (2)Menswear Monday, Dominiqu Jazell (1)Menswear Monday, Dominiqu Jazell (4)
Menswear Monday, Dominiqu Jazell (5)
Menswear Monday, Dominiqu Jazell

T-Shirt/Aeropostle
Cardigan/Aeropostle
Jeans/Target
Sneakers/Skechers

1 comment:

  1. This is a great and casual mens look, nice job!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...