Friday, December 11, 2015

Crochet Braids FAQ #2

14 days til Christmas Countdown 

Day 1!



     Recently, a tutorial I did on Marley Crochet braids was re-shared on Facebook, and was viewed almost 2 million times! With that came a flood of questions, and I have taken the time to sit down and answer as many as I could. In my Crochet Braid FAQ #2 video, I explain the hairstyles seen in my recent YouTube videos and the pictures shown above.  I also included hair brands that I love, maintenance tips, crochet style advice, and much more.
     This video is part of a Christmas Countdown that I doing on my channel this year. I decided to upload fourteen videos over the next fourteen days until Christmas! I will be doing holiday tutorials, style, and tag videos. If there is anything you would like to see, please leave your requests in the comment section, and make sure you subscribe to my channel!
     Thank you for reading, and enjoy the post! :)

More Information about the Marley Crochet Braid Video!









  1. The hair used in in the Marley Hair Crochet Braid tutorial was the Janet Noir Collection in Afro Twist
  2. To install the hair, I used a crochet latch hook needle that you can purchase at your local beauty supply store.
  3. To smooth the hair before you curl it, I use the Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter. You can find this at drugstores or your beauty supply.
  4. To curl the hair, I used white perm rods. Again, you can find these at your local beauty supply or a Sally's beauty supply.
  5. Once the curls are set, I use the OGX Weightless Hydration Oil Coconut Water. Also found at drugstores.
  6. The final result!
Remember to watch the video for even more information on this style, and others that I have done in the past.



P.S Follow me!

2 comments:

  1. I love the details,this is my first crotchet DIY,thank you for giving me more inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the details,this is my first crotchet DIY,thank you for giving me more inspiration

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...