Friday, November 13, 2015

Betty & I

Betty and I spent the day together, and we both looked fabulous!
 As we get older, I know we shy away from graphic t-shirts, but they can still be a workable piece in your wardrobe. I like to integrate graphics by using them like an accessory. I don't care for a lot of jewelry, so a shirt that says something/has an image is a perfect way to add some character without adding anything extra! 
Thank you all for reading, and enjoy the post. 

P.S. Follow me!
Fall, Style, Blogger (3)Fall, Style, Blogger (1)Fall, Style, Blogger (2)Fall, Style, Blogger  (5)Fall, Style, Blogger  (8)Fall, Style, Blogger  (7)Fall, Style, Blogger  (2)Fall, Style, Blogger  (4)Fall, Style, Blogger  (1)

Jacket/Rue21
Sweater/Target
Pants/Ross
Shoes/Thrifted [Target]
Hat/Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...