Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Printed...Again!

This look was inspired by Tanesha of Girl With Curves How To Mix Prints post. Her look reminded me of the skirt featured in today's outfit. This piece is one of my many thrift finds, but probably one of my top five favorite thrifted pieces. It's just so unique, and it has pockets. I am overly obsessed with skirts with pockets! I think it adds a cool vibe to such a feminine article of clothing. I also styled this skirt in the past, and you can see how in my Printed blog post! 
I hope you all are well, enjoy this post! 

P.S. Follow me!
InstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin’, and Google+





 


Shirt/Old Navy
Jacket/Rue21
Skirt/Thrifted
Boots/Old Navy
Purse/Ross

4 comments:

  1. Love your skirt!
    -Ashley
    www.mysimplecutvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute and I love this whole look!
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag! I like that you mixed prints! :)
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...