Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Perfect

In a perfect world I would look this glam everyday. I got the itch to just do my hair, my makeup, and dress fly! My favorite piece  of the outfit is the trousers. I thrifted these for $2 earlier in the year, and still had not worn them. I told myself I needed to get them in a blog post before the end of year and here they are. I hope you all are well. Enjoy the post! 

P.S. Follow me








Top/Thrifted {H&M}
Pants/Thrifted
Coat/Target
Scarf/Walmart
Bag/Old Navy
Heels/Ross {Carlos Santana} 

2 comments:

  1. Wow... $2?!?!?! This outfit looks very expensive!! SO classy. I love that you wear inexpensive pieces & make them look waaayy more high quality.
    Fashion isn't about the price tag, it's about the creativity. :)
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are working this glam look girl! I love the hair and the blouse, so perfect!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...