Monday, December 8, 2014

Menswear Monday: Winter

Its not officially winter, but the weather definitely feels like it. The trees are leave less, and the sky is gloomy, so I decided to keep the look in accordance with the weather. Its a darker color scheme because he loves blacks and grays, but the blue sweater breaks this monochromatic look up. I like a simple color palette as well, but I think we get too comfortable sometimes. Now blue is not a crazy color, but its color. Any color will help you feel a little more cheery, even when the weather isn't.
 I hope you all enjoy the post! :) 

P.S. Follow Me, and check out my latest YouTube video!







Coat/Old Navy
Sweater/Old Navy
Shirt/Old Navy
Pants/Target
Shoes/Chap's 
Scarf/H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...