Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Quick OOTD: Boss

This week has not been a great week for the blog. I have had the worst luck with bad photos, accidentally deleting photos, and terrible weather! Luckily, I managed to salvage a few photos from a previous shoot. Hopefully you guys enjoy them. I was channeling my inner boss lady in this look. The blazer was a great thrift find. The tie belt adds texture to the outfit, and shape to my body.
I hope your week is going much better than mine. As always, enjoy the post! 

P.S Follow me!
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+  






Blazer/Thrifted
Shirt/Old Navy
Pants/Ross
Boots/Old Navy
Bag/Old Navy
Necklace/Payless

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your lost photos, Ive gone through that before, it sucks. I love your inner boss lady. The jacket is amazing, what a great thrift find.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit I really like your hair
    stylebysidibe.blogspot.com
    please go check my blog and follow. I am following you and really like your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look on you, you definitely look like a boss lady! Great all black look!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your natural hair looks amazing !

    www.iamjnk.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...