Friday, November 7, 2014

Plaid Maxi

When I bought this skirt last year I knew exactly how I wanted to wear it, but I did not have all the pieces I needed. I realized the other day that I finally had all the pieces, and styled this skirt from Rue21. This maxi is definitely intended for summer because of the slits and lightweight fabric, but I don't care. Style has no rules! So wear what you want to wear, and look good doing it.
Enjoy the post loves!  

P.S. Follow me







Jacket/Forever21
Sweater/Thrifted [Eddie Bauer]
Skirt/Rue21
Boots/Thrifted [Anne Klein]
Bag/Rue21
Scarf/Walmart
Sunglasses/Dollar store

3 comments:

  1. Edgy but sophisticated at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, its super edgy . Awesome plaid skirt girl, I love the boots too.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I love the way you wore this! Who cares, it looks gorgeous on you in Fall! Love it!

    Love, Karina
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...