Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fall Makeup Tutorial

I was inspired to do a fall makeup tutorial by all of my favorite YouTubers. I just could not wait to attempt my own, and I think it came out gorgeously. I used all drugstore products, to make this look affordable. I am all about affordable. I don't even own a single piece of high end makeup. Below, I have included pictures of the items I used and the names. There are also pictures of how the look turned out. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you haven't, and enjoy the post!

P.S. Follow me.
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+



Products:
*The only item not pictured is the Maybelline eye shadow in Mad for Mocha. I used that shadow in my crease*

Face: Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation in Classic Tan
- Ready, Set Gorgeous Powder Foundation in Medium/Deep
- Ready, Set Gorgeous Concealer in Medium/Deep
- Maybelline Firt Me Concealer in 30
- E.L.F Golden Bronzer
Eyebrows:
- E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in Dark
- Salon Perfect Brow Sculpting Gel in Clear
Eyes:
- Essence I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Base
- Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in Va Va Va Bloom: Use the the pink shade
- E.L.F Beauty Eye Manual in the Everyday Look
    -I used color 4 and 5
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof eyeliner in Black
- E.L.F. cream eyeliner in Black
- Scandal Eyes Showoff Mascara in Very Black
Lips:
- Jordana Lip Liner in Rock N' Rose
- Black Radiance Lipstick in Plum Orchid
- Milani Lip Gloss in Berry Tempting

1 comment:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...