Thursday, October 16, 2014

Plaid

I was looking for a plaid shirt and I found this one on a recent thrift trip. I was drawn to it because the of girly details. I like the tie at the neck and the ruffles down the middle. I decided to layer it with my favorite denim jacket from Rue21. I like the way this look came out. Its cute and fall ready. 
I hope you guys are having a great day. 
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S. Follow me! 







Shirt/Thrifted [Gap]
Jacket/Rue21
Jeans/Ross
Bag/Old Navy
Boots/Famous Footwear [R2]

2 comments:

  1. I love that purse! Perfect for fall! Cognac is one of my favorites for fall/winter!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is super cute! I love how you paired this with boots and a jean jacket, nice!

    love, Karina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...