Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cool

This outfit is just a chill and cool look. Nothing too over the top, but still showing off my love for color and print. I think that adding little pops here and there is a great way to ease yourself into more color. These cheetah print slip-ons have been on a lot of blogs recently, and I can't lie I bought these because I kept seeing them. The difference is I only spent $10 on mine. Staying on trend is cool, but staying on budget is even cooler. I hope you guys enjoy the post! :)

P.S Follow me
  Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, and Google+





 

Vest/Wal-Mart
Sweater/Old Navy
Jeans/Old Navy
Bag/Thrifted [Old Navy]
Shoes/Ross

2 comments:

  1. I love cheetah! Those slip ons are everything! I have to get me some too!

    xo, Kina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute easy look, I'm loving those shoes.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...