Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Summer Stripes

I know that it's September now, but summer is still not technically over. Plus, it's still in the 90s where I live! I don't think I'll be pulling out any sweaters until October, but we'll see. This dress and bag are both from Old Navy, but I found them at the thrift store. I bought the bag for $0.99 and the dress was $4! Getting items from one of my favorite brands for less is always awesome.
I hope your week is going great so far.
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S Follow me :)





Dress/Old Navy [Thrifted]
Bag/Old Navy [Thrifted]
Jacket/Mudd [Thrifted]
Sandals/Steve Madden [Famous Footwear]

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress! LOVE these picts! Beautiful! Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag, whats an amazing bargain and you look stunning. I love how you styled your hair.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks great on you and I love your hair, very pretty!

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...