Monday, June 23, 2014

OOTD: Black & Brown
















When I was younger I remember people saying "black and brown doesn't go together". WRONG! They totally go to together. One of the biggest fashion myths out there. I saw a pin on Pinterest, where this girl wore a black dress and dressed it up with sunnies and brown accessories. So, I decided to recreate the look with what I had in my closet. I found this black dress at a thrift store, but its originally from Walmart. The O.P Line to be exact and I think its a gorgeous little dress. The baby doll shape adds the perfect amount of girlyness, and the stretch top accentuates the bust tastefully. 
I hope you all have a great week, and a happy Monday.
Enjoy the post! :)

Dress/Thrifted
Belt/Not Sure lol
Sandals/Forever21
Bag/Ross
Sunnies/Rue21

9 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! Black and brown definitely work here! Your makeup looks gorgreous x

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am loving those bright pink lips! It looks amazing on your skin :)

    theatricalitybymariah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. black and brown totally go! :) looking gorg as always!

    love always,
    Karina

    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress, I love the texture on the top. Love that you went with brown accessories. You look very cute.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! Love your outfit!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics. Love this outfit so much doll.
    Do you mind follwin each other via GFC? Just let me know and I’ll follow u right back.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little black dress, definitely goes with brown! So pretty :)

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my latest look and let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and chic <3 Love the triple zip bag!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style, Dominique. Simple but chic :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...