Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Feeling Good

This summer has been the ultimate height of my anxiety, but I made it through. Now I'm back, and ready to blog to my heart's content. Thank you all for your support throughout the absence, and the new followers I gained despite the lack of content. I have plenty of posts coming your way filled with affordable and fun style. I am looking forward to ending 2015, on a high note, and the journey starts now!  

P.S. Don't forget to follow. :)
InstagramTwitterPinterestBloglovin’, and Google+
DSC07287
DSC07292
DSC07303
DSC07304
DSC07306
DSC07307
DSC07310

Top/H&M [Thrifted]
Shorts/Ross
Sandals/Rack Room Shoes
Bag/Old Navy

4 comments:

  1. You look so fab! So glad you are back!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this cute, it looks great on you! Glad to see you back!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! You're looking so vibrant and confident - I love your makeup and shorts! (<33)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back babe! You look gorgeous as always and I can't wait for more!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...