Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Summer Red











Red is my favorite lipstick color. Whenever I wear it, I feel super confident. Plus, red just grabs people's attention. If you ever want to turn heads, put on a red lipstick. I wanted to do a casual outfit with these pants just to run errands, but I am definitely going to be dressing them up in the future. These pants are very versatile, and they were only $6.99. I hope your day is going fantastic. 
Enjoy the post! :)

Shirt/Forever21
Pants/Ross
Sandals/Famous Footwear (Old)
Bag/Thrifted
Glasses/Freebie
Bracelet & Earrings/Rue21

Keep up with me!

12 comments:

  1. $6.99! Amazing deal. You could never find a price like that anywhere in Canada lol! Anyways beautiful outfit as well. I love the red lips on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hear Canada is expensive, but I bet its beautiful there.

      Delete
  2. You look lovely and your makeup is perfect!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful splash of color with the bag! Love the sunnies and printed pants!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants girl, great bargain on them. I love a red lip too and its a great pop of colour for this look.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me just say, you look amazing! You have great style, and whats even better is that you look great for inexpensive! Being young & trying to buy all the "must have" clothes is overrated.. haha. ;)
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sincere comments. I really do appreciate and read all of them! :)

      Delete
  6. that pants were a steal! haha you're making me want to run to my nearest ross! there's nothing like a red lipstick to look amazing! your face is flawless!

    love always,
    Karina

    kinaasmallss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ross is where its at. I'm telling you. Thank you as always! :)

      Delete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...