Monday, May 19, 2014

Dare Me














I dared myself to go out the house with my two strand twist. I have never felt confidant enough to wear my hair like this but for whatever reason I was inspired to try something new. I think I looked good with my little twist and I am very excited to keep experimenting with different styles. Its all about doing what makes you feel good. Don't be afraid to try something new. Thank you for reading lovelies.
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S The only piece that's not mentioned in my last haul video are these pants that I thrifted for $2! If you're interested in where my top and wedges are from (and the prices), be sure to watch my haul video

14 comments:

  1. you are just killing it!! you look so good! I'm glad you felt confident enough to wear your hair like this, it looks amazing!

    love always,
    Karina

    kinaasmallss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot because I was very unsure at first lol.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! This look suits you well! The pants are so chic! I want some..

    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was always look forward to your comments. And I suggest thrifting! You can find the most unique or chic pieces for a fraction of the cost.

      Delete
  3. Great find with those pants. Love your your mini-twists.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I found them I was like "Yes!" lol. And thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! Thanks for visiting my page! Love your style and you are gorgeous!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem. I love finding new fashion inspiration. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Ahh, you gotta love the thrift store! Cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! You just can't beat the prices and you take home something unique. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. You look stunning! I love your hair and the lace blouse is fantastic!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked this look effortlessly!
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...