Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Open Back Dress








Everything in the post you have seen before at one point or another, besides the dress. I am really proud of the fact that I can make new outfits out of the same things because it saves money and challenges me. I think its fun to find a way of making the same thing look different. Lets talk about this dress though. The dress was actually gifted to me by my big sister. She found it on sale at T.J Maxx and thought of me. The best thing is that this dress was $3.50!! I love good deals, and clearly my sister knows that lol. I absolutely love the colors of the dress. My favorite part, or course, is the open back! Its gorgeous. 
 I hope your week is going great so far. Enjoy the post!

Dress/T.J Maxx
Wedges/Thrifted
Clutch/Ross
Neckalce/Forever21
Earrings/Rue21
Sunglasses/Rue21

17 comments:

  1. My favourite part of the dress is the back too, great find by your sister. One thins I love about being a blogger is the fact that I have to think of more ways to style an outfit, rather than wearing it the same way all the time.The colours of the dress are amazing too.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The colors are really pretty.I love them.

      Delete
  2. This color looks gorgeous on you! I love the back as well.

    love always,
    Karina

    kinaasmallss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karina! I appreciate your frequent comments. :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress! Beautiful color and design!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing I love about your outfits is the fact that everything is affordable! I love this dress and the cut out is amazing! Great post!

    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I guess being "cheap" has finally become an advantage lol.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute ~That Chic~
    www.thatblackchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Love your makeup!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Makayla. I have been trying to keep with my makeup lately.

      Delete
  8. The dress is lovely and you are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe the dress was only $3.50! It's super cute & that was a great find. Love it!

    www.tressesandtreats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in shock too when I saw the price tag. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...