Monday, May 26, 2014

OOTD: Short Suit

















I have been obsessing over short suits lately. I really want one, but funds will not allow for a shopping trip right now. So I went to my closet to see if I could put my own together. I don't have a lot of blazers, but this black one worked perfectly because its not very thick at all. As you can see, I didn't have any black shorts to pair with it, so I decided to wear my polka dot shorts instead. These shorts are light weight and feel great on the skin. I found them at Rue21 for $5! Hopefully in the future I can get my hands on a legit short suit, but for now this will have to do. What do you guys think of it? Any who, I hope you had a great Memorial Day. 
Enjoy the post! :)

P.S Happy Memorial Day! 

Blazer/Thrifted
Shorts/Rue21
Heels/Ross
Bag/Gift
Sunnies/Freebies

8 comments:

  1. Love the mix, these pieces work great together. Cute shorts and I love th pump of blue with the clutch.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am learning to style my hair differently.

      Delete
  3. I like that you paired white sunglasses with this outfit!
    http://www.roseylittleme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the sunglasses made the outfit.

      Delete
  4. Definitely retro chic! love it!

    love always,
    Karina

    kinaasmallss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...