Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mint

 So much has been going on this past two weeks and I really haven't had time to post. The good thing is that I'll be posting more regularly now. The only thing is that I've left school and my photographer (my boyfriend) and won't have anyone to take my pictures as often as I would like. My sister is going to be helping me out, but the blog posts won't be as frequent as in the past until the summers over. I don't want to bore you guys, but I still wanted to update you all. I took these shots right before I left Tennessee. This outfit is super casual because I was just running errands all that day. Moving out of a dorm is a lot of work. I had more stuff than what I came with (thanks to shopping lol) so I had to put a lot in storage. I left a lot of my clothes and shoes because I couldn't take them all with me :(. Hopefully my blog and I can survive with what I brought lol. Anyways, enjoy the post and the day loves! :)







- Shirt (Forver21; it was only 4.99!)
- Jeans (Forever21)
- Sandals (Payless)
- Sunglasses (Ross)

4 comments:

  1. The only possible way there is to describe this outfit can only be the word "Awesome-Amazing-Brilliant-Beautiful-Cute-" and every other nice words there is! LOL hehe
    <3

    Please Visit my and my twins blog x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comments, there always so sweet and enthusiastic! Thank you for stopping by again!

      P.S I left you a comment on your blog love :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for following girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I really like your blog shall we do a friend for a friend thing; you follow me and I will follow you.
    Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...