Sunday, May 5, 2013

Elusive

I took these shots on my own and I'm pretty proud of myself. If you read my last blog post you'll know why I had to. Anyway, it is super pretty today. So I decided to dress accordingly. I got this crop top on sale from Forver21 for only $4.99 and this skirt from a thrift store for $3.99! I love getting good deals, especially since I'm low on funds lol. These days I don't have much to do, so I've been listening to a lot of music. Like today I listened to Lianne La Havas' album. My favorite song from it is called 'Elusive', hence the blog post title. Its such a pretty song. It clears my mind and gives me peace. I hope you all are having a peaceful day. Enjoy the post loves! :)



- Top (Forver21)
- Skirt (Thrifted)
- Sandals (Famous Footwear)
- Purse (Fred Meyer)




13 comments:

  1. What a great find from Forever21! Love you smile. You look so happy and pretty. Keep posting your fashion deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Yes, I love finding deals too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Finding good deals makes it hard to pay full price after that lol.

      Delete
  3. Love the shirt and the color <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is amazing, you're so lucky you found that thrifting!

    mind taking a second to check out my blog? i love feedback! :)
    http://rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing. Do you want to follow eath other?http://fashionandstyle33.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:)I love your blog as well. Already followed :)

      Delete
  6. Nice i like your blog. You can follow me on bloglovin too.
    Allie x

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...