Thursday, April 2, 2015

Skincare Routine




Lately I have been receiving compliments on my skin, so I thought it was time do a skincare related post. I am not perfect, but I think I have found products that work really well with my normal-dry skin. I also wanted to share this post because all of the products I use are drugstore products! That means these items are easily accessible and affordable. I hope you guys find this information helpful. 
Enjoy the post!




Products:


1. Morning Routine:
  • Clean & Clear Morning Burst
  • St. Ives Even & Bright Scrub
  • Equate Beauty Oil-Free Ultra-Gentle Facial Moisturizer

2. Night Time Routine:
  • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipe
  • Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleansing
  • Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream
  • Equate Beauty Oil-Free Ultra-Gentle Facial Moisturizer

3. Acne Treatments:

  • Up & Up Spot Treatment
  • Isopropyl Alcohol

4. Occasionally:

  • Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...