Monday, April 6, 2015

Polished

Simple and polished looks are my favorite. I find that I feel most confident in a good pair of jeans and cute top.
In other news, I recently purchased a new lens (50 mm f/1.8), and this post is one of the first shoots with it. We're still getting used to it, but we're having fun figuring things out. We also did a video shoot, so I decided to do my first official outfit of the day video for my channel! Let me know what you all think, and don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Enjoy the post!

P.S. Follow me!

DSC06819DSC06822DSC06830DSC06832


Top/Forever21
Jeans/Old Navy
Flats/Target
Bag/Ross
Necklace/Walmart

2 comments:

  1. You look very professional & put-together. I like that necklace with the peplum top!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and I totally love the white peplum with the black pants!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new video!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...