Monday, April 27, 2015

Change

I know I promised a blog post last Friday, but things didn't go according to plan. That has been happening a lot lately since its the end of the semester. There was so many last minute things we (Brandon and I) had to do, that made blogging kind of impossible. I'm really looking forward to the point where I can put all my energy back into my blog.
In other news, I got a haircut! I know crazy, but I was ready for the change. I think I am going to dye it next. What do you all think?
Enjoy the post!

P.S. Follw me!

DSC07137DSC07140DSC07141Top/Charlotte Russe
Skirt/Thrifted
Heels/10dollarmall.com

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love that hair on you. It's so daring but it suits you and puts the focus on your beautiful natural face!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my latest!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...